If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe for cookies, to satisfy your 3:30itis cravings, you’ve got to try Lulu’s and Lailai’s Salted Caramel Choc Chip Cookie recipe.
125g softened butter
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup of soft brown sugar
1 beaten egg
1 tsp salted caramel essence
1/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 cup of self raising flour
200g chocolate chips
1) Cream the sugars and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer.
2) Add in the beaten egg, salted caramel essence and salt and beat till combined.
3) Add in the flour and mix till incorporated into the creamed mixture.
4) Using a wooden spoon, mix in the chocolate chips.
5) Roll a teaspoon full of mixture between your palms into a ball and place on a greased and lined baking sheet.
6) Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius until golden brown.
7) Serve warm or cold with a glass of milk or with tea or coffee.
I hope you have enjoyed this post:) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Facebook messenger, or by email : [email protected]
Don’t forget to like and share this idea with anyone that you think would enjoy it!
xx NaZzYbAkEr xx