With Christmas coming up, I’ve been scratching my brain for ideas for edible kids gifts! Here’s something I came up with! I hope you are inspired to give it a go 🙂
The template can be found on the website in the Nazzy Bakers Templates section, along with my sugar cookie recipe!
2) Place cut template onto rolled cookie dough, and carefully cut out the Fidget Spinner shape.
3) Place shaped cookie dough onto a lined baking tray.
4) Cut out shaped to make the Fidget Spinner cookie bearings. I used piping tips for circles, and rolled some cookie dough to form the rods.
5) Place bearing parts onto the lined baking tray, with the cut out Fidget Spinner cookie dough.
6) Bake in a pre-heated oven until golden brown.
*first pipe the outline:
*place a drop or two of thick royal icing onto the circular pieces.
9) while the bearings are setting, start decorating your Christmas trees as you please. I used a simple design, as I was trying to get this blog out to you asap! You can be as elaborate as you please 🙂
10) Once the cookie decorations are dry, pipe a drop of icing onto the other bearing part (circular cookie). Place this on top of your semi assembled Fidget spinner, and Once positioned, allow to set overnight.
I hope you have enjoyed this post:) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Facebook messenger, or by email : [email protected]
Don’t forget to like and share this idea with anyone that you think would enjoy it!
xx NaZzYbAkEr xx